MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Bring Me to Life!

oh it's a song by Evanesence.. one of my favourite group :) hmm.. reminds me to get a life! (although the song doesn't mean that way).

sigh.. another boring day.. i've been lazying around like this since the last day of my exam for BCSUW 6.. that was 8th August... omg! it has been over a mth im jobless!! feels great to have finished my bachelor's degree, though the feeling of working life keeps haunting me. i've never worked b4 (except the PC Fair last year that lasted for only 4 days) but the feeling of boredom, stress, etc kept reminding me when i think of the word "work".

hmm.. gonna start my training next monday.. hope that the "nitemare" wont haunt me like wat my parents & anybody else keep "warning" me about. i wonder how or wat does it feel like to be a career woman *thinking far*.. i always prayed i will be a happy & successful woman in the future.

............

I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! sorry... im under large dose of boredom.. heh!

..........

it's friday today.. how nice if Kuching has a club like Zouk or Warp or bla bla bla... oh ya! reminds me of a fren who never go to pubs, never experience nite life b4. LOL. when i told him i went Victoria Arms @ Merdeka Palace last week, he said "u r quite wild huh?" WTF! then he kept sending me those readings from bibles saying this & that about enjoying life & all. urghhhh.... damn... im not against those readings or his thinking about going-to-pub-means-u-r-wild.. jus that.. i wonder how small his brain is.. haha! kidding la.. no no no.. i pity him for being so innocent.. is that the word? i think so.. ok.. so.. hmm.. im lost in thoughts..

be back again later.. it's raining over here but the sun is still scorching like hell.. God is angry but touched.. i guess.. haha! seeya!

the one & only,
MelodyAnne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home