MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Monday, September 19, 2005

1st Day of Training

hello..

went to Bako (or the so called racing track for Kch ppl) to celebrate Lantern Festival with a bunch of frens.. haha.. was laughing all nite coz of their funny acts.. haha.. but i've had mosquito bites all over my body.. the mosquitoes of bako really have sharp "sucker".. it can even bite me & suck my blood although im wearing a jeans.. bloody mosquitoes!
*scratching*

hmm.. well.. had my 1st day of training today.. i was experiencing a lack of "alertness" coz im not used to see the morning sun.. heh.. so u know wat i mean... but overall, the sessions were fun & exciting.. the facilitator/tutor is bubbly & cheerful.. coursemates were friendly & all.. had a great day although i am not quite "awake" all the while.. thanks to my fren Regina for keeping me company the whole day.. :D

hmm.. tomoro is gonna be another exciting day for me as i enter the 2nd day of training.. more of attending class during college times.. :) OH! i mistaken the training as 5 mths + 2 mths.. it is in fact 5 mths INCLUDING 2 mths attachment.. so it means the training is only 3 mths.. HAHA! so now i get the whole thing..

that's all for now.. anything else i'll update tonite.. enjoy!

the one & only,
MelodyAnne

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home