MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Monday, November 06, 2006

my Weekend..

hello!! wat a weekend i had... saturday i was working alone the whole day, taking care of the showroom... had a customer who signed a deal with me.. a great day.. during nite time, i went for a dinner at my aunt's house for my dad's & my aunty's birthday.. great nite too.. with nice food!!! :) hehe! then i went to look for my bf.. we had a great nite together.. jus talking & listening to each other.. :)

then on sunday, i woke up as early as 7am, to go jogging & playing some basketball with my bf.. he made me workout coz he feels that im weak & unhealthy.. basically, i am! haha! so we had a battle on basketball.. he won.. of course.. haha! but i made him score 15 times of 3 points.. he made it at no sweat.. damn.. haha! though it's been a long time since he last played basketball, but he's still good at it.. :) then we each went home for a bath then out again for breakfast... then to his house for the whole day... i feel like heaven... am chatting with Michael now.. thanx to Michael, my fren who supported me & gave me courage to make the decision.. thanx a lot.. u made my life worth taking risks.. & now that im feeling on top of the sky.. i pray that one day u will too.. don worry.. i'll be by ur side whenever u need a fren to chat with..

i think my mum is having a menopause.. unpredictable mood,.. or i guess she's always behaving that way.. she likes to make everyone praise her, having attention on her, bla bla bla.. omg... sigh.. i donno wat to do.. she like to mess everyone's day up.. she's turning more & more like granma.. really photostating her rite now.. i tried to be nice.. but everytime i did something good, i feel good & proud of myself, she'll just say something that hurts so much that it makes me feel wasted of all my efforts.. the feeling of ur most adored, most loved one is pouring cold water on ur heart EVERYTIME u did something good & nice to make her happy.. now i realised that she's been that way all the while since i was young.. maybe now that she's getting worse & worse, i'm afraid i'll be like her too in the future.. sigh.. i told my bf about my mum.. he jokingly said: "will u be that way? coz ppl always say that 'like mother like daughter'" LOL.. i think in the future, all i can do is to control myself... learn from lessons of life.. i really feel bad for my dad.. having to live with my mum.. having to deserve all the bullets, hurting words, tortures.... i donno... if i was my dad, i would leave home long ago.. i couldn't stand it.. no wonder my bro keep himself to his room everyday.. as for me, i never stay at home more than 3 hours per day.. except going home to sleep.. :) well, maybe my dad & my mum have some things that they cant be apart.. i donno.. all i know is that i cant stand my mum anymore.. i donno wat to do anymore.. i go home everyday coz i wanna c my dad.. i love my dad.. not that i don love my mum.. i love her too.. jus sometimes i feel painful to love her for all the things that she rejects of me.. it's obvious on how she make me feel jealous of my bro.. sometimes she purposely buys good expensive things for my bro.. i don care.. it's not my money.. all i know is that she will spoil my bro & thinking that she's doing the rite thing for my bro.. sigh... i don care.. i wont be jealous too..

well, i guess every family has their own difficult bible to write.. but well, at least i'm still feeling great! everything about me is perfect now!! all im thinking of now is to earn more money, live a good life, be happy & think positive for everything in the world.. everything happens for a reason.. & they don need u to understand.. coz that's the great creation of God!


the one & only,
MelodyAnne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home