MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Glad


Hmm... This post is rather special... It is something different from the previous one and I'm a bit glad I'm writing this...

About my senior resigning.. The other day my boss asked me how I felt about the thing... I couldn't give him an answer... I really don't know how should I feel...

My partner-in-crime told me that I would be happy and would celebrate it 3 days 3 nights with a banquet and fireworks... Hahahahah!!!!

As a matter of fact, a part of me is quite happy she left... As you can read from my previous posts, you will know that I cannot get along well with her... And not only me, a lot of my colleagues have the same problem too... The new staff also complained the same thing about her even though he has only followed her for 1 DAY! I told him... "Get used to it... But she's leaving soon... Don't worry..."

They said that she left because our GM scolded her for being fierce towards customers... All I can say is, I was there too in the meeting.. I don't see anything that we've done that offended the customers.. And I did not hear or sense that she being fierce to the customers... So my point of view is, our GM is a stupid and an idiot... That's all I can say and he never made the wise decision... Very unlike the GM I had previously whom can decide and can make people feel proud working with the company... AND he scolded my senior's husband "he chicken out" when he can't let my senior go to KL for a 2 months' training... I think he is the one who chickened-out because he couldn't lose his job so he sacrificed us... Oh well... Too much complaining about me now... Haha!

Well, I can foresee I will be busier after she leaves... BUT I'm not going to take over everything from her... AND I'm not going to do everything she does... HELL, I don't even get the salary she gets! So why work more for a less pay? And if my bosses would come up to me and say I should do this I should do that, I would say, HELL NO! Unless I get the same pay as she does... WHICH I think it will never happen in a thousand years... Hahahahaha!

It's almost weekend!!! YEAH!!!

Imagine a guy giving that face when you show him your lady lumps..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home