MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Holiday!


YAY! Tomorrow until Sunday are Public Holidays! It's what me and my fellow colleagues have been longing for. (Especially my partner-in-crime Siaw Wen). Hehe!

I had lunch with my colleagues today at Thompson's Corner. We had the Claypot Chicken Rice. The rice is quite unique as in they put a slice of salted fish in it. But it is too salty til I can feel the saltiness until now. I'm gonna drop lots of hair soon... *sobs*

I've watched Fast & Furious 4 last night. One word for it... AWESOME!! Vin Diesel never disappoints me. Hehe! This sequel is the best after Tokyo Drift. The 1st 2 sequels were so-so. Soundtrack's cool too.

Next in my list would be X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Hugh Jackman... My next Hero.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home