MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

missing....

wow.. it has been over a week since i last posted.. damn.. im so not loyal & sincere to my blog... sigh... last week was a great week... had my training/classes monday til friday with my jolly facilitator & my coursemates... hmm... although at the end of the day we r all very exhausted.. it was worth all the while... sweet memories will be there... & i tried Nasi Pataya today! it was delicious!!! i tell u again... IT'S DELICIOUS!!!! *wiping off saliva* im gonna eat it again tomoro... today we had 4 newbies in our class... they seem to be unable to adapt into our environment.. the new guy seems to wanna compete with the facilitator by trying to show that he's more knowledgable than him or all of us... but oh well.. i hope my instinct is wrong...

well.. im feeling totally exhausted.. tired & having a not-so-stable-emotion.. donno why... i shud handle this stress like wat we learnt today... hrm.... *breath deeply*..

ok then... happy reading this short short post..

:)
MelodyAnne

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home