MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Monday, October 02, 2006

for u...

hey..

i cant sleep... i wanna be in ur arms.. though we spent the nite together already, but i still wanna be in ur arms.. holding u tight.. squeezing u... hmm... smelling ur nice body.. feeling ur breath... it's jus so promising.. & so calming.. jus cant get enuff of it..

i donno wat these means but i know i really love u.. so much that i would let go of the world jus for u.. i really thank u for loving me so much.. taking really good care for me.. i really really love u.. i never told u this b4 but there r a few times that i wanna tell u this... I LOVE YOU.. those 3 words r all i could say to u.. there r no other words best to describe my feelings for u..

i donno y.. i really donno y.. it's jus the things that u do.. the touch.. the smell.. the face... oh im so so deeply in love with u.. u r jus my everything..

u always put me b4 urself.. & u r so worried that i will leave u one day coz u may not fulfill wat i wan.. that's rubbish.. im not that kinda person.. & i wont be..

u would learn to speak English jus for me.. u would change jus for me.. u would listen to wat i say.. when i say this is better for u, u would try it & never say that my idea is bad.. though sometimes it's a little bad.. *giggles*

u would forget wat u like.. jus for me...u wouldn't scold me at any point when u r very angry.. instead, u kept quiet & calm urself down.. i know im the cause for all ur worries & all ur anger.. but I LOVE YOU...

I LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU...



the day we know we need each other

the one & only,
MelodyAnne

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home