MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am Happy!



Wow! It has been a long long long longggggggggg time since I last blogged! Hahahaha! Even my account was barred & I have to claim it back from Blogger!
Ok updates from me:

Work
I'm now working with an IT Consulting Firm. This week is the 2nd week i'm here & still figuring out where i'm at in this company. I'm kinda blur. He he. As my last 3 jobs are all Sales/Marketing, this job requires me to sit in the office for the whole day looking at my PC. This office is kinda weird too. Minimal human touch. Maximum technology usage. In this office, I can only hear keyboard sounds as everybody's chatting & doing their things on their PC. Very few ppl actually talk as they can say it through MSN Messenger. LOL. Impressed me. 1st time in this kinda situation.

Love
My personal life has also been improving. We got closer to each other everyday & we have just celebrated our 2 yrs being together.... & counting... Kinda cute. Now me & my bf are searching for a better future. As i have changed my job for a better future prospect, he would also like to change to a better job (better working life, better pay). He still hasn't got any prospect for his job yet despite the interviews he had. All beh ngam eh... If anyone of you have any idea of any vacancy, kindly tell me! His qualification is of Diploma of Automotive Engineering (Mechanical) LOL! Advertising on Blogspot. LOL LOL.


Family
My family has been great too! My mum went for Line Dancing almost everyday. She went with my bro. My dad is still the same. Working & working & working & working. Last 2 weekends, my mum went Lundu SBEU Retreat with her dancing friends. It's great to see my mum enjoying her life while she can... Doing things she likes... hmm... Makes me wanna retire & be like her too.. ;)


Ok back to work. Lunch soon. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home