MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hectic Week


Hello everyone!

Last week was really a hectic week for me. Real job has begun and everyday I was busy working! Yes working! Our project is almost towards the end of development stage. So we are almost there to show it to the customers their system. Hope that they do not need to add/edit any of the fields for the time being. I pity our Programmer who came all the way here in Kuching from Guangzhou China to help do with the system. He worked day & night for the system & we kept on pushing him with our deadline. Haha!

Today is a Saturday. Going shopping with my mum later.

My bf is coming back next Saturday! YAY! But we still have another 6 days to go before he comes back. I wish that time will pass as fast as lightning now.

That's all for now!

P/S: I've created Facebook and Skype! Add me by searching for me with this email: annemelody83@yahoo.com.sg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home