MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Real Work

Real job is going on now.

I got the order to go back to work on Sunday afternoon. Luckily my bf is not in Kuching. Or else, I would be screwed. Haha! Nah.... I think God knows that at this moment of time, I need something to keep my mind occupied. So He arranged me to work & not thinking about anything else. Hopefully this OT will not happen once he came back. My senior said this OT thingy is a very rare incident to happen to us. I said "us" coz we're taking the Property & Development sector. The last time my senior works OT is during the conversion of Ibraco (a Developer) into our system. And that was 7 or 8 years ago. I felt relieved to hear that. The other sectors like Hotels & Resorts, they work 24 hours a day. Coz as u know, hotels open 24 hours a day. And we can only install or update their server during the night where usage of the system is at minimal.

Today is the last day of training for STIDC. Felt relieved coz I do not need to compile the report to our China programmer. He's coming over to our office on Saturday night and we will begin our meeting & discussion on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully all ends early & well for that day. It seems hard to imagine. Our software belongs to China. Haha! Great experience I have working there though.

Sigh... 14 days to go.... I don't know wat else to blog...

Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home