MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Holidays

The holiday's just over... My mind is still on holiday... Oh my God... My eyes wanna close... Gravity kept pulling my head down to my table... Can't help it...

This morning, I woke up at 6:30am... To prepare breakfast for my bf... My parents went to Eastern Europe for a holiday for 2 weeks... So my bf sleep over at my house while my parents are away. Hehe!

Don't know why I couldn't really sleep for the past 2 nights... Is it because I sleep in a different bed? Or is it because of my bf's presence I could not sleep.. LOL

I'm preparing for my friend's wedding this coming Monday, June 8th. I bought a blouse.. Yellow one... When I told my friend I need to find a yellow clothing for the day, he said "You become Digi 1800?"... Damn him.. I need to take my blouse's pic to show you guys... But my handphone's camera is taking leave... So I'll think of another way to show you guys...

In the meantime, watch this:


I couldn't stop laughing...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home