MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Monday


It's Monday again!!!

AND it's 4 days til I see my Darling!!! Oh My God!!!!! I just can't wait for him to come back!

I don't know how to describe my mood today. Part of it is excited about the comeback of my Darling. Part of it is to wanna lie on my bed, sleeping whole day like yesterday. I got no mood to work today. Couldn't sleep well last night. Maybe it's coz I slept too much yesterday that made me a little wide awake last night. Aduh!!!

Tummy's a little moddy today too. Had a little constipation but it managed to be ok after a while. Felt a little shiver too. Don't know why. Sigh sigh......

My bro went to Perth last night. Which got my mum a little lonely without him. But hey, children grows up & they'll have their own life in the future. He arrived around 8am this morning. He'll be there for around 5-6 weeks (he's having semester break from Uni). His gf is there so we won't be scared he'll starve or bored to death. This is the 1st time he's travelling alone. 1st time going overseas. And 1st time having to transit through Brunei before reaching Perth (he's using Royal Brunei). I wish I could have a holiday like his. But now, everything is impossible.

Last night at the airport, I wish that while sending my bro off to Perth, I wished I was picking Darling home too. Gosh!

I can't wait til Saturday!!!! I miss u so damn much~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home