MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bloodshed


Today is the day where i spent RM1,095 for:

1) Servicing my car = RM115.00
2) Fixing my punctured tire + tire realigning and rebalancing = RM75.00
3) Car wash = RM10.00
4) Grandma's birthday cake = RM45.00
5) My car's Insurance & Road Tax renewal = RM750.00 (estimated)
6) My room's air-cond repair = RM100.00 (estimated)

Inclusive of the car repair the other day, TOTAL FOR THE WEEK = RM1,515.00. The total excludes my car's petrol & those everyday usage & also my mum's "payback". LOL. Most of it is a once in a lifetime spending but oh well, people say when the luck is not on your side, it will cause u big time and it's ALL in 1 time. But I've always been a positive person so I would think that it is for the comfort & the happiness of everyone i care & love. :-)

Fuhhhh~~~~~ Hope this will last me til next year before the next "calling from the money devil". And I hope it will come not ALL at once. But of course I hope the unnecessary bad luck won't come.

Wishing all of you a Happy Gawai & Happy Holidays! Cheers~ BUT remember, don't drink & drive! :-D

Going for my grandma's birthday dinner soon... Chow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home