MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday Blues


Morning... *yawnzzz*

I'm feeling extremely, absolutely, completely, outstandingly, extraordinarily SLEEPY today... *ZZzzzz....*

It's Monday again! But after this Friday, We're gonna have a 4 days holiday (Saturday to Tuesday). It's coz of the Gawai Festival where the natives over here in Sabah & Sarawak celebrate their Harvest Festival. So it's a Public Holiday for Sabah & Sarawak. Plannings in my mind on what should I do for the long weekend. Hmmm... There are a few things I would probably do:

1. Grandma's birthday dinner on May 31st at Lok Garden, Batu Lintang.
2. Watch my HK Drama Series.
3. Maybe visit some Dayak ex-colleagues.
4. Jong's Crocodile Farm visit. (I MUST make it this time!)
5. Sleep~
6. Eat~
7. Sleep again~

I bought 2 Batoks (a kind of fish) last Saturday. With the recent rumour of the mystery caller (which can kill you through the fon with his/her black magic power), my bf has been worried so he says he wanted to keep Batoks at home to shoo away the evils.

And so we went to Sunday Market (should be named Weekend Market) to shop for the fish and it's "accessories". The fish is kind of ugly-looking but it sure is a tough fish. It wouldn't die easily. And people say that if it's dead, means it already helped you to fight evil and sacrificed for you. Hope it's true.

We went to Kenyalang during Saturday night. Bought the Hong Kong Drama Series called Dicey Business. Watched 10 episodes from Saturday night until yesterday afternoon. 25 episodes to go. Haha! It was damn funny that Bobby Au Yeung's face looked like a GOLDFISH when he cried. LoL! Then we went for a peek at a "Snake King" from Ipoh Perak introducing his detox medicine, his cream for burns, his business of snakes, etc. One amazing thing about him, his actions are so real that I think he made around RM500 or more for the night. He told us he is a Chinese Physician back in his hometown. And because of his popularity, even the Japanese went to his shop to drink Snake Blood (believed to clean your blood). He sells everything about snakes. From Snake skin to Snake penis. Yes, Snake Penis. Snake Penis is used to regain your body strength & also your sexual stamina. Not scientifically proven but chinese believed so. I got no comment coz it's weird that he shows us the dried snake penis for all of us to see. I pity the snake coz his dried penis has been flashed to everybody! Tsk tsk tsk... He even showed us his death defying stunt of burning his own hands with a burning metal rope. It's for the purpose of advertising his skin cream that can cool & heal burns. We walked away after the metal rope stunt coz our legs are tired already.

Went to tHe Spring last night with my mum & bro for dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop. Damn it's not as nice as what I've had in KL. I'd rather have Kenny Rogers or KFC instead if I knew. Besides having dinner there, my mum even had her hair cut at Cutting Edge just before we leave the premise. Then we proceed to Unaco, King's Centre coz my mum needs to buy some vegetables for the week.

The night ended not so good coz I don't get a big hug from my bf. :( He went to my house after his cousin's wedding dinner and we were looking at our fishes while my mum keep talking to him about her life, her sacrifices, bla bla bla. We wanted to go up to my room for some cuddling & talking session until it was already too late that we both need to get some sleep. Sigh... It just ends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home