MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson



This morning, when I was having my last sip of cereal, as usual, I was listening to the Mix.fm. And I heard the DJ announcing the news. Michael Jackson died. I was stunned and I thought I'd heard it wrongly. Quickly finishing my cereal, washed my mouth and went to turn on my computer and went to The Star website. Headline was "Michael Jackson dies". Shocked.


I came to office, everyone was talking about it. The websites, Facebook, Twitter, The Star, New Straits Times, MSN, People.com, TMZ.com, USMagazine.com, omg!Yahoo, everywhere was his news. Hitz.fm was paying tribute to him! No wonder I woke up and listened to his songs all morning until I heard the news. Shocking really.


I'll always remember him as the "Moonwalker". While I was in my early high school, me & my brother slept together in the same room, my dad would come to our room and sleep together with us for a while. Then we would listen to Michael Jackson's album "Dangerous" to sleep. He gave a very deep memory to us, and I believe, to everyone!

Goodbye, the King of Pop. May you rest in Peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home