MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Enough?

When would you consider enough is enough?

From the moment you can't sleep for several nights? Or wait until you cannot even eat, sleep or drink?

Recently, I couldn't sleep at night. Been thinking of lots of things around me. But most of all, I feel that my precious time with my loved ones have been sacrificed a lot. I do not know why I felt that way. It's not that I mind at all, but to the extent that the person doesn't even realize and doesn't even appreciate you for doing so despite numerous hints and some even direct confrontations.

Should I open up about how I feel to him? How would I want him to react after hearing me pouring out my feelings? Will he feel that I'm ridiculous? Will I leave him with difficult choices? Was it even right to confront again?

I feel so tired and I feel so used. =(

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home