MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Friday, May 16, 2008

TGiF!


Thank God it's Friday Friday FRIDAY!!

WOOHOO~~~ Boogy woogy! It's FRIDAY!! YAY! Can't wait for the weekends to come! Hehe! Can't sleep well last nite so today must be a little crazy aka brain wire short-circuit. LoL.

Yesterday was a thrilling day for me. Finally managed to get the courage to ask my senior about the Software. It's like taking GUTS to go & ask her a Question. Gosh, why does communication in this company seems so hard! You know, in my company, or probably only my department, everybody seemed so confined to their own PC/Laptop til you can only hear keyboard sounds in the room. See how serious this is? It means all of us are communicating through the online Messenger ie. MSN Messenger, emails, etc. Another reason would be, they don't communicate at all. Hmm...

Yesterday was super hot. I pray that it will rain cats & dogs today for 5 hours (or more as long as it won't cause flood). I pray that it will rain tonite. Enough to cool down the weather (ground) oredi. And also we can sleep like a baby tonite. YAY!

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home