MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Learning how to "swim"

I was "thrown" to STIDC to renew their License Access Code on Wednesday by myself. When I went back to office at around 5pm, my senior says, "Why do you take soooo long to do those things?" Wow... What an insult! I was an IT handicap because I've never done any IT-related stuffs after graduating from Uni. What do you expect me to do? If I were as smart as you, you wouldn't be my Senior already, rite? By the way, I've also learnt a lot of things from the "torture" she gave me. Thanks to that! And besides, I've just known that she has been throwing me the jobs that are being assigned to her. One of my colleague says she treats me like her servant. LOL! Well, I've felt that ever since I went in. But I'm still taking it well despite I've been sickly treated while I was doing Sales/Marketing these 2 years. So that kind of insults & treatments, it's still tolerable for the time being. Haha! I'm going back to STIDC again tomorrow morning, I hope I will settle their problems in just 1 hour's time. One thing about my senior is that, she likes to pretend she's very clever in front of my colleagues. She's very kind & nice while she's out with me at customer's site. Maybe she doesn't want my colleagues to see that I am cleverer than her. LOL! What an idiot behaviour!

My bro went to Perth for about 4 days now. He says it's freezing there. How I wish Kuching is half-freezing nowadays. It has been like the heat from Hell broke lose to Earth. Super duper hot! I know my mum is feeling lonely after my bro left for Perth. She's going to stay that way until my brother comes back end of July. Poor her... I don't think my parents are talking to each other yet. But I know, they'll soon going to be good. :-)

My Darling is coming back on this Saturday! YES!! This Saturday!! Oh my God! It has been so fast! Thanks be to the Lord! I can't wait for him to come back. I need to buy him some nutrients for he has been starving while working there in Bakun. Poor baby... He has never felt that way before or being treated that way before. But I know that he will forever be my strong man like he used to be. I'm gonna buy him Essence of Chicken and will ask him to eat eat eat so that he gets his "beefcake" back!!! Hehe!

Saturday fast fast come!!! And no plane delay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home