MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Post-Holiday


It's working day again... After the long 3-days weekend, it's kinda "dragging" to go to work... Hmm...

The holidays didn't work out as what i thought. I thought i was gonna go see Crocodiles at Jong's Crocodile Farm or going to the "Green Mountain" Temple with my bf. I ended up sleeping throughout and watching movies & a little bit of shopping. Enjoyed it in a way.

I bought Superhero Movie last Saturday night. Watched it. Kinda funny though as it makes fun of various superheroes like Superman, Spiderman, X-men, etc. The "superhero" in the movie is called Dragon-Fly. The storyline is based on the movie Spiderman. Where the kid got bitten by a Dragon-Fly then he turned into a Hero just like Spiderman. It was quite funny the movie but i think Meet the Spartans is funnier.

Besides, I also played basketball with my bf & frens. I didn't play much as it is a male-dominated game. So most of the time, i sat at the bench watching them play. :) Then i get the muscle-ache on the next day.
To summarize all 3 days in a word, it has been a HOT weekend. Weather is super duper hot hot hot. I pray that it rains tonight.
Chowzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home