MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hot Hot Hot!



Heylowwwwwwwwwwwww


Hmm... Where should i start... I got a Kacang-mah from my ex-colleague today! Her baby boy is officially 1 month old so it's full moon & according to tradition, the family needs to send out Kacang-mahs to friends & families to appreciate them for their wishes & presents (that's my wild guess)... AND she still look so slim! Gosh...


Last night was quite disappointing to me. Sigh. I went to tHe Spring to collect my specs from Optical 88 (the specs cost me RM500! and it's not as good as what i've expected). As I wasn't planning to buy anything, so i didn't really have the mind of buying anything. Then i went to Padini Concept Store and find the clothes too expensive. Even with discounts for Members & i'm still holding the RM10 discount voucher. So i left the store empty-handed. I don't know why i have this feeling of clothes being too expensive nowadays. I don't have that kind of feeling while i was with my previous company. I suspect it's the stress & pressure that made me feel the way i was. He He.


After that we went to Ta Kiong juz to shop around for some junk food. I bought some biscuits: Arnott's Custard Cream Biscuit & Arnott's Chocolate Coated Biscuit with Mandarin Orange Cream. They're both super nice biscuits. What disappoints me deeply is that I went home & expecting my mum to love the Custard Cream biscuits. She loves biscuits actually but she's scared of sweetness. On our way home, my bf ask if i want to go to his house or juz settle at my house. I said go to my house because i wan my mum to try out the new bisuits. And so i unpacked the biscuits when i got home & transfered them to a Tupperware. Took 1 piece of biscuit for my mum & she rejects. The feeling is like you buy the biscuits & you know your mum will love it. Her comment was, "It's too sweet! I don want!". Duh~~~~~ 1 piece of biscuit will cause you diabetic meh!!!


Disappointingly, and full of anger, i took the biscuits & went upstairs to my room to share it with my bf. So we ate it. We've only eaten a few biscuits coz we juz had our dinner. So i put the leftover biscuits back downstairs by the tv. While putting it there, my mum again commented, "Tak laku lah ur biscuits! (Your biscuits not "sellable") Too sweet! Nobody wanna eat!"l. FUCK! I got angrier this time! I answered, "U don wanna eat, don eat! I give to ppl who wanna eat it!".


Made me regretting of having the thoughts about her with the biscuits. Sigh. Regretting of not going to my bf's house coz his mum would love the biscuits (my assumptions again).


And so the night ends. With disappontments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home