MelodyAnne

where my life is full of Melodies...

Friday, May 23, 2008

I WRECKED My Car


Yes... I really wrecked my car... Sigh...

I was driving home. My bro asked me to call my dad if he wants me to pick him home but he said not yet. So I drove myself home. While I was driving in to the porch, I drove too near the wall that I wrecked the water pipe. I broke it's neck & the whole water pipe broke. Water was everywhere my house porch so I got down & I juz realized, I wrecked my car AND the water pipe. -_-"'
After that, I replaced the water pipe with an old one from the store. Sigh..........

This morning when I came to the office, I parked my car by the roadside so that no one can see my wrecked car. LOL.
Plan to repair it when my bro is going to Perth end of next month but wouldn't it be too long for me to drive the ugly car around? Hmm... Dilemma dilemma... If I send it for repair now, I would have transportation problem. Hmm... Planning to service my car this Saturday but can't coz my bf's having an interview in the morning. We might be having breakfast together. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. May postpone it to next Saturday then.

Salary haven't come out, wrecked my car already. Nvm. Positive thinker (me) says my wrecked car has helped me go through bad luck. So good luck is coming in. YAY!

TGiF today! Happy weekend~!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home